Friday, January 13, 2012

My Head Might Explode!

My head might actually explode. I'm imagining it would look like a mixture of bright, sparkling, glittery confetti...and poo. Sorry for the visual. I am excited, yet scared. I am ready, yet need to wait. I am constantly seeking information to the point I'm probably annoying my husband. The information is so overwhelming. Tim and I are moving toward permanent decisions and have not revealed to everyone what might be in store. I am excited and would love to be able to say, "this is the plan", but we will continue to be patient. Through all of this, we are very careful to let only God lead. We desire God's hand to guide and nothing else that might distract. We have so many encouraging people around us and enjoy sharing with you and hearing from each of you.

My prayer:
Dear Hevenly Father, you have blessed us with so many wonderful people who surround and encourage us. This journey is hard. It is unlike anything we have ever encountered. Only you know the perfect plan. We don't need it lined out or to be given a blueprint, we only need to go where you lead. I have no doubts in you, but I doubt myself so often. If something is different, I try to seek answers around me before asking you. Lord, please keep our ears open to only you, so that when you speak, we will hear only you. Thank you for your blessings. Thank you for showing us that you have no limits. Please forgive me for ever trying to put my thoughts and wrap my ideas of what is possible around your great plan. You are so much more than I can imagine! I love you Lord. In Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment