Monday, January 2, 2012

Journey of a Thousand Lessons

To be completely honest, (not sure why I say that because it's not like I'm walking around telling lies), but I remember with Austin, wondering how I would ever love him as much as I love Peyton.  Oh how silly and immature I was to think that!  God gave me more love for both of my children than I ever thought possible!!!  This morning, I found myself praying and crying for the little one I haven't even met yet.  I don't know a name, a face, or any detail about this precious gift yet God is already giving me love for them.  This journey may take years and I have no doubt that God will teach me something every step of the way.  

I am also so overwhelmed by the outpouring of support from family and friends! Thank you!

My prayer:
Lord, thank you for your unending love!  Thank you for the wonderful people you have put in our lives!  Thank you for teaching me more about you and the amazing things you do!  I praise your name with every step!  Thank you for leading us into the unknown so you may have the glory in all of it!  In Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment